Post-doc position in Biophysics of Eukaryotic Replication at the Department/faculty of Applied Sciences, TU Delft
Working hours: 38 hours per week
Duration of Contract: 3 years
Salary: €2532 to €3997
Vacancy no.: TNWBN16-019
In this project, major tasks involved will be:
- Understanding the functioning of eukaryotic replisomes at single-molecule level.
- To study the dynamics of helicase loading, helicase maturation, & replication elongation.
- Purification and labelling of proteins.
- Analyse resulting datasets using biophysical modelling
Techniques used: high-throughput, physics-based, single-molecule force spectroscopy & fluorescence imaging systems that are capable of acquiring large datasets under a variety of different conditions.
- Phd in Biotechnology, Molecular biology and biochemistry
- A strong background in physics or biophysics is a an absolute must,
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Information and application
For more information about this position, please contact Lab Manager Dr. Belen Solano Hermosilla, at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply: Applications should include a letter of application, a detailed CV, and names & contact information of 3 references.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is 1 October 2016.
Applications may be sent electronically to both Dr. Belen Solano Hermosilla email@example.com and Dijana Boric D.Boric@tudelft.nl.
Note: When applying for this position, please refer to vacancy no. TNWBN16-019.
|Fellowship||€2532 to €3997|
|Deadline||1 October 2016|