RESPIRE 3 managed by European Respiratory Society (ERS) is an international and inter-disciplinary fellowship providing Marie Skłodowska-Curie post-doc grants for early researchers. It offers 2-year European Fellowships and 3-year Global Fellowships. It mainly supports and promotes scholars to:
- Encourage excellent science in respected research in Europe and worldwide
- Enable Europe to become a hub for the exchange of scientists
- Execution of novel and pioneering techniques and therapies;
Medical sciences – Medicine
Fellowship candidates can choose between two options, both offering attractive working conditions and a strong focus on career development:
- Two-year European Fellowships – open to candidates of any nationality to come to or move within Europe
- Three-year Global Fellowships – also now on offer
- Candidates from any disciplines can apply with a project in respiratory medicine/science at one of more 65 pre-registered host centres worldwide;
- PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience, with at least one first author publication;
- Transnational mobility required. Full information on all eligibility criteria in 2017 Application Guidelines.
- PhD degree or have at least 4 yrs of full-time equivalent research experience
- Applicants from any field of study (life sciences, medicine, engineering, mathematics, information technology, etc) are highly promoted to apply with a good and futuristic research proposal which are related to respiratory science and should be beneficial to society.
- Nationality: For European Fellowships, researchers of any country can apply to come to Europe (EU Member States or H2020 Associate Country). For Global research grant, only nationals or long-term residents of EU Member States or H2020 Associate Country can apply.
- Candidate must have published paper (or accepted for publication) in an peer-reviewed journal as first-author (or co-author)
Number of Awards: 8/year
|Organization||University of Helsinki|
|Fellowship||Euro 54’600 (Living ) 14’600(mobility)|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 May 2020|
- Total Jobs 26 Jobs
- Address Finland