A Postdoc fellow position is available in analytical chemistry (specialization mass spectrometry)
Organization: Department of Chemistry, Uppsala University.
Project description: Group is looking for a postdoc fellow who will be part of a project that focuses on:
- Developments and applications of nanospray desorption electrospray ionization (nano-DESI) mass spectrometry
- Mass spectrometry imaging of small molecules, such as lipids and metabolites.
- Developments of quantitative analysis & imaging as well as technical developments for higher throughput analyses and accurate identification of analytes.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- D., or an exam which is judged comparable to a Ph.D., that was completed within 3 years of the application deadline.
- Skilled in mass spectrometry with electrospray ionization, and enjoys hands-on lab work.
- Skills in communication in English (oral and written).
- Experience of small molecule analysis & identification
- Knowledge of mass spectrometry imaging, quantification& statistical data analysis is meriting.
Duration: Two years.
Ass. Prof. Ingela Lanekoff, – Ingela.Lanekoff@kemi.uu.se or personnel administrator Lina Julin, – Lina.Julin@kemi.uu.se
Deadline: 16th of October 2016, UFV-PA 2016/2545.
Organization: Department of Chemistry – BMC
Type of employment: Full time
Pay: Fixed pay
Number of positions: 1
Number of reference: UFV-PA 2016/2545
Last application date: 2016-10-16
Login and apply here