A broad background in processes involving transition metals, and rare-earth elements is preferred, while experience in the use of electrochemical techniques in red ox processes and metallic compounds will be an important additional asset.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Successful candidates will be responsible for conducting independent research and engaging in a broad set of activities across several scientific disciplines.
- The position will also comprise direct interface with colleagues, customers and sponsors, the preparation of publications, proposals and reports, as well as delivery of program/progress updates.
- The research projects supporting this position are mostly related to transition metals and rare-earth chemistry and electrochemistry, which also require design and development of chemical processes and characterization of both soft and metallic materials.
- A Ph.D. in chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related field.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send a cover letter addressing how you meet all of the required skills when applying for the position.
- Only complete applications with a cover letter and C.V. will be considered. References will not be contacted without permission from the applicant. For additional technical inquiries, please contact Dr. Josemari Sansiñena ( email@example.com )
|QUICK OVER VIEW|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Los Alamos National Laboratory|
|SUBJECT||Chemistry and Chemical engineering|
|DEAD LINE||UNTIL FIELD|