A post-doctoral research position is available to work in the area of environmental risk assessment of organic chemicals.
- highly motivated candidates with a strong background in environmental risk assessment and stochastic fate and transport modelling and a strong record of publication in peer reviewed journals.
- Laboratory skills in environmental analytical chemistry are also preferred. Candidates should hold a Ph.D. in environmental engineering, environmental chemistry, or a related field, have excellent skills in spoken and written English, and work well in a diverse research group.
- Initially available for 1 year with the possibility of renewal.
Interested applicants should apply to the position through the Jobs at Cornell website. Applications should contain (in a single PDF)
- a cover letter expressing research interests and strengths,
- a CV, one publication as a demonstration of relevant work experience,
- and the names and contact information for 3 references.
The successful applicant must be able to begin work on or before June 1, 2016. Review of applications will begin on March 1, 2016 and will continue until the position is filled.
To be considered for this position please
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Closing date||March 1, 2016|
|How to apply||apply online|
|Subject||environmental engineering, environmental chemistry environmental risk assessment|
|Organisation||School of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Cornell University|
|More information||Click here|