The Department of Biomedicine at University of Gothenburg is offering a 24-month postdoctoral position in the research group led by Associate Professor Ali Harandi. The research group’s focus is vaccine evaluation, where great emphasis is placed on new immunization strategies and studies related to the mechanisms of action of vaccines. The group works closely with most other universities and departments internationally.
Research area: Evaluation of vaccine response
Tasks and responsibilities:
- The researcher is expected to carry out experimental studies and coordinate activities related to partners in one or more of ongoing international projects.
- The postdoctoral fellow will be responsible for conducting research related to in-depth evaluation of antibody responses in response to human pathogens and / or vaccines using the foremost and most advanced technologies available.
- Eligible to be employed as a postdoctoral fellow is the person who on the last day of application holds a doctoral degree in a relevant subject area.
- Since employment as a postdoctoral fellow constitutes a merit-based employment for junior researchers, we target those who have a doctoral degree that is not older than 3 years from the last day of application.
Apply online and the application must contain:
- A personal letter with motivation why the candidate is applying for the position
- CV that includes scientific publications
- Copy of proof of doctoral degree
- Two references with contact information
Ref PAR 2020/938
|Organization||University of Gothenburg|
|Subject areas||Biomedicine, Life science, Microbiology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|