The Pritzker School for Molecular Engineering (PME), established in 2011 by the University of Chicago in partnership with Argonne National Laboratory, is a transformational academic unit exploring the intersection of science and engineering.
About the position:
- A Postdoctoral Researcher position is available at the University of Chicago and Nan science and Technology Division (NST) at Argonne National Laboratory, with a focus on photochemical synthesis and characterization.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have a strong track record.
- He/she will be responsible for conducting researches related to photochemical synthesis of small organic molecules and polymers.
- The postdoctoral candidate will also perform advanced material characterization using state-of-the-art facilities to understand chemical reaction dynamics and mechanisms.
- The selected individual will have access to world-class research facilities and gain in-depth knowledge of the research frontiers in the fields of photochemistry and quantum mechanics.
- He/she will also have the opportunity to be a part of a world-class scientific team and involved in vigorous research programs.
- Applicant should have completed a PhD within the last three years or expecting to be completed.
- Previous experience in the following areas is highly desired:
- Strong background in photochemistry and photo physics
- Expertise in nanophotonics, optical micro cavities and nanofabrication’s
How can apply:
- Interested applicants should contact Dr. Xuedan Ma by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please see the University’s Notice of Non-discrimination.
|Name of the origination||University of Chicago|
|Subject||Physics, chemistry and Molecular Engineering|
|Deadline||Open Until Filled|