The Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) has Postdoc position Secondary Raw Material Assessment. The project offers the opportunity for a new postdoc to join the team and work together with innovative industries involved in the ICEBERG project.
About the position:
- The candidate’s research will be aimed at developing the methodology and complementary data analysis algorithm for online material identification.
- The candidate should provide the know-how, data interpretation and process technology to allow for continuous and fast sensor measurements, which is required for on-site materials quality assessment and evaluation of the performance of large-scale concrete recycling processes.
- The research involves building a set-up, performing experiments in the lab as well as in the field, and real-time data collection and analysis. The experimental part includes signal processing and mechanical process control.
- The candidate must be enthusiastic postdoc with a background in process technology and data analysis.
- Candidate must be interested in the specific fields of physics to be studied and have a good comprehension of English, both spoken and written.
- Candidates should have an affinity for innovation and are willing to working in multidisciplinary teams. Knowledge of Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy and / or NIR will be an advantage.
Application to be sent via email in one single PDF entitled Lastname_TUD00115 before to Recruitment-CiTG@tudelft.nl including:
- A cover / motivation letter explaining your interest, qualification for the position, and approach to the research;
- A list of publications;
- An abstract of PhD thesis in English;
- Two selected publications;
- The names and contact information of two referees.
|Organization||Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)|
|Subject areas||Civil Engineering and Geosciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||July 15, 2020|