Postdoctoral Fellow in Materials Chemistry (Ref. No. SU FV-2209-16) at the Department of Materials & Environmental Chemistry.
A 2-year postdoc position is available in Niklas Hedin’s group at Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK), Stockholm University of Sweden.
Core research areas of MMK:
- Synthesis, processing and characterization of materials.
- Studies of porous materials.
The postdoc will
- Develop and conduct chemical syntheses of adsorbent powders.
- CO2 and CH4 sorption of the materials
- Characterization with different techniques.
- Some degree of mentoring of undergraduate and graduate students is expected.
- PhD degree or an equivalent competence in Chemistry, Physics, or Materials or Chemical Engineering.
Terms of employment
- The position involves full-time employment for a maximum of 2 years.
- The anticipated starting date is September 1, 2016, or as per agreeed.
Professor Niklas Hedin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information with your application
- Your contact details and personal data
- Your highest degree
- Your language skills
- Contact details for 2–3 references
Please include the following documents
- Cover letter describing:
– why you are interested in the field/project described in the advertisement
– why and how you wish to complete the project
– what makes you suitable for the project in question
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Publications in support of your application (no more than 3 files).
Closing date: 14/08/2016