The Biomedical and Mobile Health Technology Lab at ETH Zurich headed by Professor Dr Carlo Menon is inviting applications for a Postdoc position within Research in Functional Materials for Wearable Sensing Technology.
About the position:
- The research will aim to conceive and design innovative sensors for monitoring people’s health.
- The research will initially focus on developing new materials, techniques, and methodologies for health-related wearable devices to create proof-of-concept devices.
- Candidate is expected to think outside the box and can identify technologies and applications that are complementary.
- Candidate should be independent in planning, executing, writing/communicating, and presenting the research.
- Candidate is expected to produce multiple high-level publications and to continue and expand the project(s) with support from Masters/PhD students.
- Applications are open to outstanding candidates with the ambition to make revolutionary scientific contributions.
- Candidates should be excellent researchers and excellent communicators able to work well in a team.
- Candidate is expected to publish high-quality scientific articles.
Apply online application with the following documents:
- A cover letter describing why the candidate wants to pursue a postdoctoral fellowship and why he/she is interested in this type of research
- A detailed CV including grades at both the undergraduate and graduate level, any publication(s), and any patent(s)
- Draft research proposal reflecting the topic (two pages)
- Copy of PhD degree or proof of enrolment and expected date of completion
- A list with contact details of at least 3 professors/supervisors as references
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Material Sciences, Physics, Biomedical|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|