The KU Leuven is inviting application for 2 Postdoc (1 year, extendable) positions within the framework of the ERC (European Research Council) Advanced Grant E-DUALITY in research group ESAT-STADIUS (PI: Johan Suykens) on Exploring Duality for Future Data-driven Modelling.
About the project:
- This ERC project E-DUALITY aims at realizing a powerful and unifying framework (including e.g. kernel methods, support vector machines, deep learning, networks, tensor-based models and others) for handling different system complexity levels, obtaining optimal model representations and designing efficient algorithms.
The research positions relate to the following possible topics:
- Duality principles
- Multiple data sources and coupling schemes
- Manifold learning and semi-supervised schemes
- Optimal prediction schemes
- Scalability, on-line updating, interpretation and visualization
- Mathematical foundations
- Matching model to system characteristics
- Candidates must have a solid mathematical background and a PhD degree
Apply online including CV and motivation letter
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||September 30, 2021|