The research group “Polymer Chemistry and Electronics” leading by Prof. Edging Wang at the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering has a focus on the synthesis and characterization of conjugated materials including polymers, small molecules and Grapheme-like materials for applications in organic solar cells, organic field effect transistors (OFETs), organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs) and super capacitors.
- We have well equipped labs for synthesis and materials characterizations. Your major responsibility as a postdoc is to perform your own research in a research group.
- The position also includes supervising master’s and/or PhD students to a certain extent (but no teaching). Another important aspect involves collaboration within academia and with society at large.
- The position is meritorious for future research duties within academia as well as industry/the public sector.
- You are expected to develop your own scientific concepts and communicate the results of your research verbally and in writing in English. Chalmers offers Swedish courses.
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry, Biomedical
- To be qualified for the position of postdoc, you must have a doctoral degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Material Science or a relevant field;
- You are expected to demonstrate good potential within research and education. Candidates with experience in the following fields are highly appreciated: organic photovoltaics, photo detectors, organic synthesis, super capacitors, light-emitting diodes, grapheme science.
- To succeed in this position you also need to be highly motivated, have a problem solving/creative attitude and find pleasure in collaboration with others.
- Chalmers continuously strives to be an attractive employer. Equality and diversity are substantial foundations in all activities at Chalmers.
How to apply
The application should be marked with Ref  and written in English. The application should be sent electronically and be attached as pdf-files
For questions, please contact: Professor Ergang Wang, Applied Chemistry
|Organization||university of technology Chalmers|
|Type of position||Post Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Polymer Chemistry and Electronics|
|Deadline||August ,31, 2020|