Postdoc Positions, Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering Division, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia
Description: KAUST Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering Division, is seeking Postdoc scholar.
The project is about-
- Simulating Nano confined liquids- estimating entropy, enthalpy, free energies, and nuclear quantum effects by classical MD, Two-phase thermodynamics model, thermodynamic integration, etc., methods.
- Chemical reactions in bulk water, gas-phase, and interfacial water.
- Wetting transitions on Nano textured surfaces- heat and mass transfer across porous media.
- Continuum models, MD, CFD.
Disciplines: Biology, Environmental Science, Engineering, Material Science, Theoretical or Computational chemistry or any relevant field.
Qualifications: Doctoral Degree in relevant field.
- Interested, studious, enthusiastic, and a team worker.
- Strong background in thermodynamics, quantum chemistry, statistical mechanics, computer programming, and transport phenomena
- Experience in modeling water preferred
- Excellent academic records and social behavior.
Application procedure: Apply online using the link given below. Attach CV and two references with names and contact information.
Important Information: Highly competitive salaries and benefits offered.
|Organization||King Abdullah University of Science and Technology|
|Subject areas||Biology, Environmental Science, Engineering, Material Science, Theoretical or Computational chemistry or any relevant field|
|Fellowship||According University norms|
|Eligibility||PhD in relevant field|
|Deadline||Open until position is filled|
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Full Address Saudi Arabia
- Address Saudi Arabia