Postdoc positions in Organic Synthesis at the DTU Nanotech: DTU Nanotech invites applicants for postdoc position for 1 year. The selected candidate will be part of a project with an overall focus on developing advanced drug delivery formulations for immunotherapy treatment to achieve a better curative therapeutic regimes.
Project description: The projects will involve the use of organic chemistry techniques for:
- Development of immune modulating compounds
- Formulation of delivery vehicles with incorporated cancer antigen specific peptides or immune modulating agents,
- Engineered nanoparticles for cancer immunotherapy.
- The formulated compounds will be used in in vitro/ex vivo and in vivo efficacy studies combined with standard cancer treatments in collaboration with other scientists in the group.
- PhD degree in a relevant field
- A strong background in organic synthesis
- Have a strong interest in working experimentally in a cross-disciplinary environment
- Have very good collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills are an advantage
Strong academic record is a requirement.
Duration: 1 year with a possibility to extend further.
For additional information may be obtained:
Professor Thomas L. Andresen,
Dr Ladan Parhamifar,
Please submit your online applications no later than 31 August 2016. See the link below for application.
Applications should be submitted as single PDF file containing all materials and documents.
First fill in the online application form, and then attach all your materials in English in 1 PDF file.
The file must include the following documents:
- Application (cover letter)
- List of publications
|Fellowship||As per Norms|
|Eligibility||PhD in chemistry|
|Deadline||31 August 2016|