Postdoc RA JRF lndo-Sweden Joint Project, INST
Advertisement for the position of Postdoc/ RA / JRF in the field of Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Physics/Nano Sciences under the Indo-Sweden Joint Project, at Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Overview: Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for Postdoc Fellow (PDF)/ Research Associate (RA)/ (in absence of suitable R.A/Postdoc candidate) JRF in the project jointly funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Gov. of India and Swedish Research Council.
Project: In Silico Studies of Magnetic and Vibrational Properties for Diagnostic Application
Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Md. Ehesan AH, Scientist-E firstname.lastname@example.org)
Position: Post-Doc (PDF)/ Research Associate (RA) / JRF
Number of positions: One
- Ph.D. degree or thesis submitted in the area of Computational Chemistry,
Theoretical Condensed Matters Physics for Postdoc/R.A /
- For JRF M.Sc. degree in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Physics/Nano Sciences plus NET/GATE/JEST for JRF & Nano-technology with strong desire to work in the area of computational Nano-sciences.
- Research experience in Ab Initio Calculations, Density Functional Theory and
Molecular Dynamics Simulations.
- Programing skills in Fortran/C/C++/Python will be preferred but not mandatory.
Fellowship / Salary (p.m.): PDF: Rs 45000/- / R.A: Rs. 36,000+10% HRA/ JRF: Rs. 25000+10% HRA.
Duration of Fellowship: Initially for a period of Six (06) months, which may be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and availability of funds / Project duration.
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable subject to
- Position is co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, however, candidates residing beyond
500 km from Mohali may opt for online interview.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the
interview and no other communication in this regard shall be entertained.
Deadline: Last date for receipt of application: 5th November 2018
The online SYNOPSIS should be duly filled and application material must be sent on or before 5th November, 2018 via email attachment (as a single PDF document) addressed to:
Dr. Md. Ehesan Ali Associate Professor (Scientist-E)
|Organization||Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)|
|Fellowship Level||Postdoc/ R.A / JRF|
|Subject areas||Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Physics/Nano Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||5th November 2018|
- Total Jobs 9 Jobs
- Address India