Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, UP, India invites application for Research Associate III Positions from eligible applicants.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- The applicant would be responsible for managing human resource, preparing project reports, inviting quotations for software procurement/ equipment, communicating with national and international domain experts and with participants in various activities of the Centre, preparing course contents for short term conferences courses/workshops/, assisting ongoing research projects and developing new research project proposals.
- Applications are invited for two positions of Research Associate III, initially for a period of one year in the DST sponsored project entitled “National Centre in Geodesy” at IIT Kanpur.
- Ph.D. (Mathematics/ Earth Science/ Physics, Geoinformatics) , two years of relevant experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your resume indicating
- Experience in the aforementioned areas and
- your approach/understanding as to how you will be able to contribute to National Centre in Geodesy at IIT Kanpur in 600 words (in one page), to the undersigned on or before November 10, 2020.
- Dr. Onkar DikshitCoordinator, National Centre for Geodesy IIT Kanpur,Email: email@example.com
|Subject areas||Physics/Mathematics/Earth Science, Geoinformatics|
- Total Jobs 10 Jobs
- Address India