Postdoc Research Associate Program, Princeton University
Applications are invited for *REVISED*Postdoc Research Associate or more senior/The Program on Science and Global Security, Princeton University
Requisition No: D-19-WWS-00006
The Program on Science and Global Security at Princeton University is seeking candidates with backgrounds in physics, engineering, or other relevant fields to fill one or more postdoctoral researcher or more senior positions for technical and policy research on nuclear arms control, disarmament, nonproliferation and nuclear energy and related challenges such as cyber-security.
Requirements: A Ph.D. is required.
Duration: Appointments are for a 12-month term, starting in September 2019 or an earlier agreed date, with the possibility of renewal, contingent on satisfactory performance. Rank and salary will be determined on the basis of experience and accomplishments.
1. Applicants must apply online and submit a cover letter, a relevant writing sample, an updated curriculum vita, and the names and contact information of two individuals who can provide letters of reference.
2. The cover letter should include a one-page research proposal.
- The form below must be completed to submit your application for this position.
- It is recommended that you read through the entire application and gather the required application materials before beginning your application. You will not be able to save or return to edit a partial application. Only complete applications will be accepted for consideration and the application form must be completed in its entirety before it can be submitted.
- Be sure to provide the correct email addresses for you and all of your references to ensure that communications from Princeton University are properly delivered.
- For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Rs 180 000 per annum|
|Deadline||Open until filled|