Postdoc Research Fellow Chemistry, Nanotechnology
Postdoc Research Fellow in chemistry is available at the Center for Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Department of Chemistry, University of Oslo. The position is part of the EU funded ERC-Synergy Grant (ERC-SyG) project entitled: “Unravelling the secrets of Cu-based catalysts for C-H activation (CUBE)”.
Reference: Jobbnorge ID: 181325
This fellowship period is 2 years.
- Applicants must hold a degree equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in chemistry.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Extensive, documented experience with catalyst performance testing or closely related fields (e.g. reaction studies in electrochemical cells) is an absolute requirement.
- Experience from synchrotron radiation facilities, preferably including operando studies is an advantage
- Experience with standard characterization methods, such as SEM-EDX, FT-IR, XRD, N2 physisorption, TGA, NMR, TEM and XPS is an advantage
- salary NOK 523 200 – 605 500 per annum depending on qualifications in position as Postdoctoral Research Fellow (position code 1352)
- a professionally stimulating working environment
- attractive welfare benefits and a generous pension agreement, in addition to Oslo’s family-friendly environment with its rich opportunities for culture and outdoor activities
- Cover letter (statement of motivation, summarizing scientific work and research interest)
- A preliminary project description/professional development plan (0.5-1 page), based on the applicant’s background and the position focus as outlined above.
- CV (summarizing education, positions, pedagogical experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activity)
- Copies of educational certificates, academic transcript of records and letters of recommendation
- A complete list of publications and up to 5 academic works that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
How to Apply: The application with attachments must be delivered in our electronic recruiting system, please follow the link “apply for this job”.
|Organization||University of Oslo|
|Subject areas||Chemistry / Nanotechnology|
|Fellowship amount||As per Uni. Norms|
|Eligibility||As per norms|
|Deadline||9th February 2020|