The Centre for Multimodal Imaging and Genetics at the University of California, San Diego invites applicants for a Postdoctoral Research – Functional MRI Image Analysis Methods Development.
About the position:
- We are looking to grow our team to help build the next generation of image processing and analysis pipelines for the Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) Study, an ongoing,
- NIH-funded study to follow ~12,000 children with longitudinal neuroanatomical and functional imaging across 21 sites within the US. The major goals of the study are to provide a publicly available data resource to examine the influences of genetics and environmental factors, including substance use, on brain and cognitive development
- This position will focus on the development and validation of innovative neuroimaging methods for improved analysis of functional MRI brain imaging data.
- The role offers the opportunity to work with world leaders in neuroimaging software development and analysis, and to be part of a globally significant project.
- A Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Research experience in functional MRI analysis methods; e.g., task-based deconvolution, connectivity analysis
- Experience with Free Surfer, AFNI, FSL, and/or HCP analysis pipeline
- Extensive experience with Mat lab, Python, C/C++ or other relevant programming languages
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to plan, prioritize and keep multiple projects/tasks moving forward at once
- A track record of documented productivity
How to apply:
- Interested applicants should send a full CV, a one-page statement of research interests and career goals, and contact information for three references to:email@example.com
- Questions and inquiries are welcome. Please include “ABCD fMRI postdoc” in the subject.
|Organization||University of California,|
|Type of position||postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics,|