Postdocs and Research Engineers: DBL Lab – TU Delft
The Delft Blockchain Lab (DBL) at the Delft of University of Technology (TU Delft) invites applicants for postdoc and research engineer positions in all technological, application-oriented, and societal aspects of blockchain technology.
Contract Type: One year.
Research tracks: core blockchain technology and engineering, blockchain applications, and societal aspects of the blockchain.
In the first track, DBL will design and implement a complete software stack for trust in the internet. For this purpose, DBL is interested in many computer science topics that are relevant for blockchain, e.g., consensus protocols, blockchain-based markets, modeling trust, verifying smart contracts, databases and security.
In blockchain applications, DBL interested in the incorporating of blockchain technology into all technical domains.
In the third track, DBL wants to study ethical aspects of blockchain technology.
Their responsibilities include:
- (Postdocs) Conducting research in the core technology, applications, or societal aspects of blockchain technology
- (Research engineers) Developing, engineering and experimenting with new blockchain solutions and applications;
- (both) Co-supervising MSc students and collaborating with external project partners.
Qualifications / REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants for a postdoc position must have a PhD degree in a relevant area, and a proven track record of research excellence.
- Applicants for a research engineer position must have an MSc degree in a relevant area, and proven programming skills.
- For both types of positions, applicants must have the ambition to strengthen and expand the research in blockchain (technology) of DBL, a team player mentality, and good communication and social skills.
For information about this vacancy, you can contact Dr. J.A. (Johan) Pouwelse, Associate Professor and Scientific Leader DBL, email: J.A.Pouwelse@tudelft.nl.
To apply, please e-mail a detailed CV along with a letter of application by January 1, 2019 to Dr. C.A. Reijenga at HR-EEMCS@tudelft.nl.
When applying for this position, please refer to vacancy number EWI2018-54.
|Organization||Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)|
|Fellowship Level||Postdocs and Research Engineers|
|Subject areas||All Subject areas|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||1 Jan 2019|