Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI) is inviting applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Applied Materials Group in funded project concerning neutron dark-field contrast imaging of magnetic structures.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Investigate magnetic materials and structures by advanced and quantitative neutron dark-field con-trast imaging
- Advance neutron dark-field contrast imaging in particular also with polarized neutrons
- Progress dark-field contrast quantification, modelling and software tools
- PhD degree in Physics, Engineering, Chemistry or related fields
- Experience in small angle scattering and/or imaging
- Experience with polarised neutron scattering and magnetism
Apply online including list of publications and addresses of referees for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 3304-02).
|Organization||Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI)|
|Subject areas||Physics, Engineering, Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 January 2021|