The Department of Biology at University of Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated postdoctoral fellow in Molecular Genetics and Genomics for a 2 years and 4 months position on circular DNA in tumors. The position is open from the 1st of December 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. The successful candidate will apply and develop methods for isolation of circular DNA, collaborate with clinicians and bioinformaticians across Europe for identification of driver and marker mutations on cancers, and take part in commercialization and publication of results.
- Candidate must hold a PhD in Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biomedicine, Biology or a related field, has expertise in DNA and chromosome biology, as well as methods in molecular Biology.
- Experience with next generation sequencing (NGS), bioinformatics, oncology, biomarkers and/or commercialization of technology are further advantages.
- Candidate must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
Apply online and the application (in English) must include the following:
- Curriculum vita
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
|Subject areas||Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biomedicine, Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||20th September 2021|