The Department of “Heterogeneous Reactions” at the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion (MPI CEC) is looking for a Postdoctoral Fellow (m/f/d).
About the position:
- Catalysts play a crucial role in industrial processes, as they enable them to be performed under economic conditions.
- Their stability, selectivity and cost are decisive parameters.
- Carbon-based or supported catalysts play an increasingly important role.
- The synthesis, characterization and catalytic testing of carbons will be investigated in a project.
- This requires close collaboration with cooperation partners of national and international academic research institutes.
- Completed scientific higher education, doctorate in natural sciences or engineering with a focus on chemistry or analytics
- Preferably relevant work experience in the fields of chemistry or physics
- Experience in carbon synthesis
- Experience in carbon and catalyst characterization
- Preferably experience in the field of ammonia decomposition or methane fuel cells
How to apply:
- Please send your application with all important documents preferably by email (as single pdf document) with the subject “SH003” until October 18, 2020 to:
- Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion
- Siskin Heumann,Stiftstr. 34-3645470 Mulheim an der Ruhr Germany
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Further information regarding the data protection for applicantscan be found on our webpage.
|Organization||Max Planck Institute|
|Type of position||postdoctoral|
|Deadline||October 18, 2020|