The Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies at Stockholm University is inviting application for a Postdoctoral Fellow position.
About the position:
- The position is at the Archaeological section which carries out teaching and research within the whole chronological field of archaeology, from the Stone Age to the present, with main focus on the Nordic area and the rest of Northern Europe.
- The position is mainly directed towards research and initiations of externally financed research projects.
- Applicant must hold a Swedish doctoral degree in a relevant area or an equivalent foreign degree.
Apply online and include the following information with application:
- Contact details and personal data, highest degree, language skills, Contact details for 2–3 references with name, email, and phone number
- Cover letter
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Research proposal (maximum 20.000 characters including spaces, but not including any references to literature)
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Publications in support of application (no more than 3 files).
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 March 2021|