The KU Leuven Institute for the Future (IF), the Transdisciplinary research incubator is looking for a postdoctoral fellow to support its transdisciplinary activities in the context of the project “FUTURES4FOOD (F4F) – Connecting futures and stakeholders of food systems by designing effective transition trajectories”.
- The candidate will be involved in validating and fine-tuning the proposed methodology by means of supporting a number of (action – oriented) case studies, in the cereals and protein transition sectors.
- The candidate will support the Honours Programme Transdisciplinary Insights (HP TDI) by coaching a student team engaging in the topic “From farm to fork”.
- The candidate will support the IF in managing the F4F project and the HP TDI.
- The candidate will contribute to writing publications and newsletters for a professional and lay public.
- Applicant must be highly motivated postdoctoral fellow (or scientist with equivalent expertise) with an excellent academic record, writing skills, work ethics,and a strong proven interest in transdisciplinarity, futures, system thinking, and co-creation with stakeholders.
- The university education can be of any disciplinary background, as long as sufficient expertise in transdisciplinary methodologies can be demonstrated.
- This expertise has to include developing and/or applying transdisciplinary methodologies, stakeholder management and engagement, strong communication skills, project management skills, coaching skills for teams of diverse disciplinary background.
- An appropriate command of written and spoken English is required. Dutch and/or French would be plus.
How to apply:
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||February 26, 2021|