- The Institute of Molecular and Clinical Ophthalmology Basel (IOB) is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Postdoctoral Fellow to join the Translation Group led by Dr. Bench Gorgy.
About the position:
- The main goal of the Translational Group is to develop and bring new classes of there-pies to the clinic.
- We specifically focus on developing gene therapy and precision gene editing technologies to provide treatments for genetic vision loss.
- Our activities include developing novel methodologies, performing proof-of-concept studies in cells, organ-oids, retinal explants and animal models, optimizing lead candidate therapeutic agents, perform safety and bio distribution studies, characterize
- The translation group is highly collaborative with ongoing research partnerships in Euro-rope, US and Asia.
- We collaborate with academicals institutions as well as with companies.
- The ideal candidate should have recently received her/his PhD degree in molecular biology, genetics, neuroscience or related field.
How to apply
- Interested candidates should submit their application documents as single PDF file to email@example.com by September 15th, 2020.
- For further information, please visit our website www.iob.ch or contact Bence Gorgy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Organization||University of Basel|
|Type of position||postdoc|
|Subject areas||molecular biology, genetics, neuroscience|