The Department of Environmental Science, Faculty of Science at Stockholm University is inviting application for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Regulatory Science (Ref. No. SU FV-2582-21).
About the Project:
- The aim of this FORMAS-funded project is to assess chemical management concerning the notion of a non-toxic circular economy, focusing on substitution and public procurement. The project will address two overall research questions:
- What are the current conflicts and synergies in chemical management with regards to the goal of a non-toxic circular economy?
- How can conflicts be overcome and how can synergies be utilized for a faster and more efficient transition to a non-toxic circular economy?
- Postdoctoral positions are appointed primarily for purposes of research. Applicants are expected to hold a Swedish doctoral degree or an equivalent degree from another country.
- Special attention will be given to research skills, and other work experience, in a relevant area for the position.
- Candidate is expected to have a PhD in (eco)toxicology, environmental chemistry, or equivalent, with knowledge in risk assessment and management of chemicals.
Apply online and include the following information with application:
- Contact details and personal data, highest degree, language skills, Contact details for 2–3 references
- Cover letter
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Research proposal (no more than 3 pages)
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Letters of recommendation (no more than 3 files)
- Publications in support of application (no more than 3 files).
|Subject areas||(eco)toxicology, environmental chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 September 2021|