The Department of Social Anthropology, Faculty of Social Sciences at University of Oslo is inviting applications for a 4 years position as Postdoctoral Fellow (SKO 1352) of Social Anthropology commencing from no later than October 1st.
- Applicants must hold a degree equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in Social Anthropology.
- Doctoral dissertation must be submitted for evaluation by the closing date.
- Applicants should have obtained their doctoral degree within the last 5 years of the date of appointment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language
How to apply:
Apply online and the application must include the following:
- cover letter (statement of motivation, summarizing scientific work and research interest)
- project description, including progress plan (max. 5 pages)
- CV (summarizing education, positions, pedagogical experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activity)
- copies of educational certificates (academic transcripts only)
- a complete list of publications
|Organization||University of Oslo|
|Subject areas||Social Anthropology|
|Fellowship amount||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||23rd February 2020|