Postdoctoral Fellow at the School of Rehabilitation Science, University of Saskatchewan.
Post-Doctoral Fellow, School of Rehabilitation Science
The selected Postdoctoral Fellow will provide support for the evaluation of programming in the Role of Practitioners in Indigenous Wellness, a cultural responsiveness education program for health practitioners.
Tasks / Duties:
- Selected Candidate will assist with data collection, analysis, and knowledge translation of ongoing projects, and contributes to planning, implementation, and evaluation of a new project examining transformational change in health practitioners who complete the Role of Practitioners in Indigenous Wellness program.
- Two manuscript submissions are anticipated in partnership with Dr. Lovo. Virtual (or in person if COVID restrictions permit within the year) meetings with community members will be essential components for all duties.
Requirement: Ph.D. in health science or other related field is required, as well as expertise in qualitative methodology and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience with Indigenous community engagement are a must.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis, as well as manuscript writing, will be required.
Salary Information: The starting salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Closing Date: Until Filled
Number of Openings: 1
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must include the following in their application: cover letter, curriculum vitae, examples of publications, and references.
|Organization||University of Saskatchewan|
|Subject areas||Health Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|