The Department of Solid State Chemistry at Max Planck Institute of Chemical Physics of Solids, headed by Prof. Dr. Claudia Felser, is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Postdoctoral Fellow (m/f/d) in the research area of thin films and topological materials. Projects comprise thin-film deposition using magnetron sputtering, structural, magnetic, transport characterization, and device fabrication of topological chiral materials.
- Applicant must be enthusiastic and talented scientists with a PhD in Physics, Materials Science, or related fields.
- Candidates should have a strong drive to excel in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
- Candidates are expected to be highly creative and innovative and must be outstanding team players who can work in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- English is the working language at the Institute.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and include:
- Letter of motivation (one-page)
- Certificates and transcripts
- Statement of past research accomplishments
- List of publications
- Contact details of two academic referees
|Organization||Max Planck Institute of Chemical Physics of Solids|
|Subject areas||Physics, Materials Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||21 May 2021|