The Department of Paraclinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) has a vacant three year Postdoctoral position related to microbiology and antimicrobial resistance. The position is part of the CORNELIA-project; Antimicrobial Resistance in One Health Interfaces. In CORNELIA we will study how the development and dissemination of AMR take place between bacteria that belong to humans, animals and the environment. The position is available from September 1, 2021 and until the end of the project period on July 31, 2024.
- PhD in environmental, medical or veterinary microbiology
- Experience in working with pathogenic bacteria
- Good communicative and collaborative skills
- Applicant must have laboratory skills in microbiology
- Applicant must possess excellent proficiency in English (written and orally)
How to apply:
Apply online and up to ten publications selected by the applicant as most relevant must be attached to the application.
|Organization||Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)|
|Subject areas||Environmental Microbiology, Medical Microbiology, Veterinary Microbiology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||25th April 2021|
- Total Jobs 56 Jobs
- Address Norway