The research program Knowledge Resistance: Causes, Consequenecs and Cures (KR) are inviting applications for 1-2 postdoctoral fellows. The fellows are expected to conduct research within the framework of two of the work packages of the research program headed by Professor Henrik Ekengren Oscarsson and (The Department of Political Science) and Professor Jesper Strömbäck Department of Journalism, Media and Communication).
Subject area: Political Science and Media- and Communication Science
About the position:
- A selected fellow in the research program KR is expected to publish original research that harmonize with the aims of the research program, in close collaboration with professor Henrik Ekengren Oscarsson, professor Jesper Strömbäck, and other researchers engaged in the program.
- A selected postdoc fellow at the University of Gothenburg can be assigned to teach up to twenty percent of the working time.
- Candidates must hold a PhD in Political Science or related field (media- and communication science).
- Priority will be given to candidates who have completed their degree no more than three years before the application deadline.
- Those who graduated earlier may also be given consideration, if there are special reasons.
- Accumulated experience in opinion research, media studies, and political psychology is required.
- Knowledge of quantitative research and analysis, such as experiments, panel studies and/or qualitative or automated content analyses, is a requirement, as is a documented experience of statistical software packages such as SPSS, Stata and/or R.
- Applicant must possess excellent English skills, oral and in writing.
How to apply
- Apply online via the recruitment system
- Diary id: PAR 2019/20
|Organization||University of Gothenburg|
|Subject areas||Political Science, Media and Communication Science|
|Deadline||February 18th, 2019|