The Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences at University of Oslo has open position as postdoctoral research fellowship. The position will be for a period of 2 years, starting no later than September 1, 2021 and comes with no teaching responsibilities or administrative duties. No one can be appointed for more than one specified period at the same institution.
- The candidate must have a PhD or other corresponding education equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in mathematics. Doctoral dissertation must be submitted for evaluation by the closing date. Appointment is dependent on the completed defense of the doctoral thesis being approved.
- The relevant candidate must demonstrate a good research track record in motivic homotopy theory or related areas.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to apply:
Apply online and the application must include:
- Application letter
- Research statement: achievements and directions of interest
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work)
- List of publications
- 3 most relevant research articles to be considered
- PhD thesis
- Copies of educational certificates, transcript of records and letters of recommendation
- References of 2-3 persons with contact detail (full name, position, affiliation, e-mail, telephone number). Please detail the relationship of the reference persons with the applicant.
|Organization||University of Oslo (UiO)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st May 2021|