Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme aims to support suitably qualified candidates in any discipline to pursue a postdoctoral research fellowship at higher education institution in Ireland. These scholarships can be held for either one or two years.
You must have either graduated or have been certified as having fulfilled all the requirements for the award of a PhD degree, including the submission of the hardbound corrected thesis, within the five year.
- a salary of euro 31275 per annum
- employer’s pension contribution, where applicable, of €6,255 per annum (20% of salary)
- employer’s PRSI contribution of €3,395 per annum (10.85% of salary)
- eligible direct research expenses of €5,000 per annum
How to apply
- Documentation related to the 2020 Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowship call will be released shortly.
- All participants must create and submit their forms via the online system.
If you have further queries, you should contact the research office in your proposed institution which will provide information and clarification on the call.
You can write to Research offices for any queries to clarify to email@example.com.
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 19 November 2020|
|Fellowship start date||1 October 2021|