The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Nanovisualization. The new Nanovisualization group led by Assoc. Prof. Ivan Viola at the Visual Computing Center targets high-impact research and publications at the top venues of visualization and visual computing. Researchers will have excellent opportunities for professional development by obtaining a unique competence in multiscale 3D visualization for life sciences and in collaborative research with top-ranked scientific institutions worldwide.
- Candidates must have a PhD in Computer Science, most preferably Computer Graphics or in Visualization, excellent programming skills, and a strong publication track record.
- Apply online with the following materials:
- Cover letter summarizing research interests
- Certificates of obtained education or qualification
- The names and contact information for at least two references
- Applications that do not fulfill requirements outlined above will not be considered.
P.S. KAUST attracts those who want to create impact beyond their own achievements. Irrespective of their national origins, the people of KAUST are “people of the world” who uphold our values of achievement, passion, inspiration, citizenship, diversity, integrity, and openness.
|Organization||King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)|
|Subject areas||Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Dec 31, 2018|