Postdoctoral Fellowships at the Institut de Nanociència i Nanotecnologia, Universitat de Barcelona
The objective of PFs is to support researchers’ careers and foster excellence in research. These Postdoc Fellowships action targets researchers holding a Ph.D. who wish to carry out their research activities abroad, acquire new skills, and develop their careers.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Hold a Ph.D. degree
- All disciplines are eligible for these Fellowships, including research areas covered by the Euratom Research and Training Program.
- Must have a maximum of eight (08) years of experience in research, from the date of the award of their Ph.D. degree, years of experience outside research.
- Should comply with mobility rules: they must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the beneficiary (for European Postdoc Fellowships), or the host organization for the outgoing phase (for Global Postdoctoral Fellowships) for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately before the call deadline.
Types of Fellowships
There are two types of Fellowships:
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships. Open to candidates moving within Europe or coming to Europe from another part of the world to pursue their research career. These fellowships take place in an EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country.
Duration: 1 and 2 years. Researchers of any nationality can apply.
- Global Postdoc Fellowships. Funds the mobility of candidates outside Europe.
Duration: 2 to 3 years, of which the first 1 to 2 years will be spent in a non-associated Third Country, followed by a mandatory return phase of 1 year to an organization based in an EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country. Only nationals or long-term residents of the EU Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries can apply.
Benefits / Fellowship Features
The EU provides support for the recruited researcher in the form of
- Living allowance
- Mobility allowance
- Family, long-term leave, and special needs allowances (If Applicable)
In addition, funding is provided for
- Research, training, and networking activities
- Management and indirect costs
- Applications should be made online.
- Interested candidates must submit an application together with a host organization, which can be a university, research institution, business, SME, or other organization based in an EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country.
|Organization||Institut de Nanociència i Nanotecnologia, Univeristat de Barcelona|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||September 05, 2021|