Postdoctoral Fellowship in Health /Social science at the Mc Gill University, Canada.
About the Program
The main objective of Dialogue McGill is to sustenance of the activities to optimize health care and social services by
- Language training to increase health care providers’ communication skills and retention rates
- Addressing barriers (particularly language) to accessing these services by language minorities in Quebec,
- Conducting program evaluation and research.
Disciplines: Psychology, Nursing, or other Health/Social Sciences-related field that includes advanced research methods and data analysis training (quantitative/qualitative or both).
Qualifications: Ph.D. in psychology, nursing, or other health/social science. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Bilingualism (English and French) preferred
Experiences / Other Features:
- Experience in advanced research methods and data analysis training.
- Experience in language minority issues, health care services, and/or social sciences research
- Strong scientific writing skills as demonstrated by publication record
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated proficiency conducting data analysis using platforms such as SPSS, SAS, R, Nvivo
Fellowship Details: AMURE Fellowship $34,611 for full time (35 hours) under supervision of Professor. Position opens from 11 December 2020 and ends at 31 December 2021 in Sherbrooke 680.
Applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge can apply using the link given at the end of the post.
Register and apply here: Applications are to be make via application portal of the McGill University (link given below).
Important information: Disabled candidate can apply for accommodations
|Organization||Mc Gill University Canada|
|Fellowship Level||Post Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Psychology, Nursing, Health/Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||AMURE Fellowship: $34,611 for full time (35 hours)|
|Eligibility||Ph.D. in psychology, nursing, or other health/social science|
|Deadline||Open until filled|