Research Associate position in Cancer Biomaker Discovery at the University of Manchester
ORGANISATION: The University of Manchester, UK
RESEARCH FIELD: Biological sciences
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11/06/2018 23:59 – Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent (Full-time)
Fellowship: £31,604 – £38,833 per annum depending on experience
Working in the Nanomedicine Laboratory as part of the Pioneer award, funded by CRUK, you will be a skilled Research Associate (RA), with experience in studies using preclinical tumour disease models.
- Demonstrable previous experience in Mass Spectrometry data analysis is desirable.
- Basic understanding of cancer biology will be necessary (some knowledge of nanotechnology will be advantageous).
- PhD in Pharmacology, Physiology, Pharmacy, Biology or Medicine or equivalent.
- Evidence of a developing research publication track record .~
- Vacancy, shortlisting and interviews: Professor Kostas Kostarelos at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General enquiries: email@example.com or 0161 275 4499.
- Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 850 2004
|Organization||The University of Manchester|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Biology, Cancer research|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Name of Organisation Field Value