Postdoctoral position is available in immunotherapeutic discovery and development at the Sue and Bill Gross Stem Cell Research Center, University of California, Irvine (UCI) to support our effort.
- The Zhao lab at UCI is broadly interested in developing novel bioengineered technologies for immunotherapeutic discovery, immune cell therapies and for interrogating the immune component in the tumor niche.
- Highly motivated candidates with a recent Ph.D. or an equivalent degree from a molecular biology, cell biology, synthetic biology, immunology and bioengineering areas are encouraged to apply.
- Additional skills in TCR biology, T cell engineering, modern synthetic biology tools, protein engineering, and mechanobiology will be particularly useful for this position.
- The laboratory is located in the Stem Cell Research Center building and equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities. Successful candidates will join an interdisciplinary and collaborative team working with industrial partners to develop next generation immunotherapeutics.
- Successful candidates will enjoy both cutting-edge research and beautiful southern California.
How to Apply
Submit the following materials via UC Irvine’s online application system, RECRUIT, located at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF05835
- Curriculum vitae
- One-page proposed research clearly stating the important problem/question you want to address, specific aims, and approaches
- A statement that addresses past and/or potential contributions to diversity, equality and inclusion should also be included in the application materials.
- Review of applications will begin immediately until the position is filled.
- This position is in the lab of Dr. Weian Zhao, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zhao lab web page
|Type||Postdoctoral (Job #JPF05836)|
|Subject||molecular biology, cell biology, synthetic biology, immunology, bioengineering|
|Contact||Dr. Weian Zhao, email@example.com.|
|Closing date||June 30, 2020|
|Group page||Zhao lab web page|