Postdoctoral: Pennsylvania State University (Inorganic and Organic Materials) – Postdoctoral Scholar at the University Park Campus (The Pennsylvania State University)
Date Closing: Open until filled
Job Number: 84685
Work Unit: College of Engineering
Department: Mechanical Engineering
A Postdoctoral Scholar position is available at The Pennsylvania State University, University Park Campus.
- Qualified applicants are expected to have a strong academic background
- Expertise: synthesis of inorganic and organic materials, materials characterization, electrochemistry, and battery and fuel cell technology,
- Excellent written skills.
- He/she will be involved in supervision of research of graduate students,
- Expected to document the research results in refereed journal publications and write proposals to funding agencies.
Fellowship: The appointment will be for a one (01) year period with a possibility of renewal. Monthly Fellowship as per University norms.
Deadline: Review of applications will continue until the position is filled
|Organization||Pennsylvania State University|
|Fellowship amount||As per University norms|
|Eligibility||Open for International students|
|Status||Open until filled|
See below for Details