The Faculty of Law, Department of Law at Lund University is inviting application for a postdoctoral position in Environmental Law.
About the position:
- The topic Environmental Law includes those parts of the legal system that aim to protect the environment and to promote ecologically sustainable development, in a broad sense.
- This includes, inter alia, issues concerning protection of ecosystems or parts of them (water, air, species, biodiversity etc.), environmental aspects on chemicals, goods, waste management and transport, mitigation, and adaption regarding climate change and the interplay between various factors for successful protection of the environment.
- The topic includes issues concerning the efficiency and adequacy of the legislation in relation to the purpose of environmental protection, including control, sanctions and instruments for voluntary action, the balancing between the need for environmental protection and competing interests, access to justice and the design of legal proceedings.
- Applicant must have been awarded a doctor’s degree in Legal Science or a degree deemed equivalent to a doctor’s degree in legal science. The doctor´s degree must be completed no more than three years prior to the application deadline.
Apply online and the application shall include:
- Personal letter
- A letter curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copy of the doctoral degree certificate
- Certificates from other experiences and compentencies relevant for the employment position
- A plan of the research project (including plan of publications) the candidate wants to pursue as a post-doctoral researcher (max. 5 pages)
- List of the PhD thesis and two other academic texts the candidate wishes to submit for assessment
- PhD thesis and two other academic texts
- Short description of teaching qualifications
|Subject areas||Legal Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|