ETH Zurich seeks to fill a postdoctoral position in the Analytical Chemistry research group. The topic of the research project will be the coupling of novel ambient ionization sources for high-resolution mass spectrometry with cost-effective paper-based sampling and sample work-up devices.
About the position:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for developing the analytical / instrumental methodology as well as promising applications of this strategy, for example in the area of food quality monitoring or environmental monitoring.
- Assistance with supervision of student research projects at the graduate, M.Sc. and B.Sc. level is also expected.
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in Chemistry or related area
- Applicant must have strong background in analytical chemistry and instrumentation.
- Applicant must be motivated to work with an industrial partner
Starting date: 1. April 2020 or upon mutual agreement.
Apply online with the following documents:
- Publication list
- Contact details of 2 referees
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||end of February 2020|