The Department of Biomedicine at University of Basel invites qualified candidates to apply for a postdoctoral position in Biology/Immunology/Oncology. The candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team focusing on major signaling pathways in cancer and inflammation. The position is funded for two years, and an initial one-year contract can be extended based on performance.
- Applicant must hold an excellent track record in immunology, oncology, biology, biochemistry and / or molecular biology
- Expertise in signal transduction in immunological/oncology processes and a basic understanding of drug action and pharmacology.
- Documented skills in animal experimentation
- Ability to deliver high quality research, data, and to publish in peer reviewed journals
- Ability to communicate and present effectively in spoken and written English
- Applicants with previous expertise in immunology and/or cancer immunology are especially encouraged to apply.
- Candidate’s Ph.D. should not be more than four (max. five) year in the past.
- Candidate must hold a PhD in immunology, biology, biochemistry and/or molecular biology, an MD Ph.D. in medicine or a related discipline.
Apply online and along with application upload CV, motivation letter, and the names and addresses of 2-3 referees.
|Organization||University of Basel|
|Subject areas||Immunology, Oncology, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|