Infineon welcomes applications from talented Chemists or Engineers to work within our Technology function to build on a broad range of skills within a company that encourages creativity and initiative.
About the position:
- The opportunities available span our Technology function.
- You could be leading your own fundamental research projects on component development, working on the design or development of our next generation of performance chemical additives for automotive lubricants or liaising with customers about custom-made products.
- What each requires is the enthusiasm and passion to bring your knowledge to a commercial reality.
- We offer the chance to develop long term initiatives through interaction with the scientific community and collaboration with selected industrial partners and universities all in a company that is large enough to offer leadership opportunities, but small enough to enable you to see the value of your contribution.
- We are seeking candidates with an academic background in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- We are especially interested in PhD candidates with expertise in Polymer Science, Organic Synthesis or Tribology.
How to apply:
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering|
|Deadline||December 31, 2020|