Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow (several posts) in the Department of Chemistry (Ref.: 501720), to commence as soon as possible for one year, with the possibility of renewal.
- Applicants should possess a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Biomedical Science or a related discipline, and a good research publication record.
- Those with research experience in at least one of the areas including catalysis, organic synthesis, bioinorganic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, Chinese medicine, natural products, metal-based therapeutics and diagnostics, bioimaging, mass spectrometry, proteomics, metabolomics, cancer biology and pharmacology, cancer stem cells, and animal models of cancers would have an advantage.
- Applicants should be self-motivated and able to work independently and as well as in a team.
How to apply:
- The University only accepts online application for the above posts.
- Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V., a cover letter and 2 reference letters.
|Organization||University of Hong Kong|
|Type of position||postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Biomedical Science|
|Deadline||December 31, 2020|