12 DEC 20OVERVEIEW:
The project targets the discovery and understanding of new materials for electrochemical energy storage and conversion devices, particularly batteries and oxide fuel cells or electroliers.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- The post is a key part of a multidisciplinary team that works on the design and discovery of new functional materials the understanding and measurement of new properties is an essential component, and we are therefore looking for an individual expert in measurement of electrochemical properties of materials who is able to bring that expertise not only to the evaluation of materials discovered by the team, but also to the design of those materials and selection of the chemistries that lead to their identification.
- You will contribute to the discovery of new solid state, lithium ion and magnesium batteries by electrochemical evaluation of cells and electrode and electrolyte materials.
- There is also opportunity for experts in oxide or proton conducting fuel cells and electrolyze materials development.
- You should have a PhD in Chemistry, Physics or Materials Science, a strong publication track record and a demonstrated commitment to excellence.
- Exceptional skills in electrochemical characterization and measurement of materials individually and as devices are essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply for a Vacancy at the University you must register on the University of Liverpool E Recruitment site, https://recruit.liverpool.ac.uk
- If you have any queries relating to applying for a Vacancy please
- contact the Recruitment team by email – Jobs@liverpool.ac.uk
|NAME OF THE ORGINIZATION||University of Liverpool|
|SUBJECT||Chemistry, Physics or Materials Science|
|DEAD LINE||January 03,2021|