This post is required primarily to support delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in Forensic and Analytical science. Some additional inter-professional support across the other undergraduate and postgraduate courses within the School may be required.
About the position:
- We are looking for a highly professional, enthusiastic and committed individual to join our team. You will support delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in Forensic and Analytical science.
- You will have relevant experience and / or a PhD in Forensic and Analytical science or related area. You will be expected to have experience in the use of analytical instrumentation used in the field of forensic science.
- You will be expected to contribute to the teaching and administration of the School’s Forensic and Analytical Science undergraduate degree, as well as other relevant undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- You will complement existing research/teaching activities in the above area within the school.
- You will be encouraged to develop your own research in conjunction with other members of the School.
- This post is offered on a fixed term basis for one year from 4th Jan 2021.
- Salary on appointment will be dependent upon experience.
- Candidates with limited/no lecturing experience will be placed on the first point of the scale, although consideration will be given to a market supplement (reviewed bi-annually) for those with specific industry experience.
- PhD in related discipline.
- Membership of appropriate professional bodies
How to apply:
- Applications for this position are only accepted via online.
- This post is subject to the individual being required to join the PVG scheme. For more information, visit: https://www.mygov.scot/pvg-scheme/
|Organization||Robert Gordon University|
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Forensic and Analytical Science|
|Deadline||September 27, 2020|