The Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (INANO) at Aarhus University invites applications for a 2-year postdoc position offering applicants an exciting opportunity to join a research project that uses nanoparticles to identify kidneys suitable for transplantation. The position is available from 15 May 2021.
About the research:
- The selected candidate is expected to contribute to an interdisciplinary collaboration between iNANO and Aarhus University Hospital focused on the identification and improvement of donor kidneys suitable for organ transplantation. The work will be carried out at iNANO, Aarhus University and at Aarhus University Hospital in Skejby.
- Applicants should hold a PhD in Molecular Biology or Nanoscience.
- Applicant should have experience in synthesising, formulating and application of nanoparticles for RNA transfection in vitro and in vivo.
- Experience with animal studies will be an advantage.
- Applicant should be open-minded, collaborative but also be able to work independently in the lab.
- Strong skills in written and spoken English are a requirement for the position.
Apply online and the application must be in English and include the following:
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio
- Verified information on previous teaching experience
|Subject areas||Molecular Biology, Nanoscience|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 January 2021|