The Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (INANO) at Aarhus University is inviting applications for a 2-year postdoc position focused on developing nucleic acid-based nano-scaffolds for drug delivery and targeting in disease. The position is available from 1st of July 2021. The position is offered within the Center for Multifunctional Biomolecular Drug Design (CEMBID), a center of excellence funded by the Novo Nordisk Foundation, that aims to develop and investigate novel modular designs for assembly of well-defined multifunctional biomolecular drugs. The work will be carried out at iNANO, Aarhus University.
- Applicants should hold a PhD in Molecular Biology, Nanoscience or similar.
- Applicant should have extensive experience in working with RNA-based nanoscaffolds and in methods for protein-RNA conjugation.
- Experience with animal studies, tumor grafts and in vivo RNA delivery is a requirement, as are strong skills in written and spoken English.
Apply online and the application must be in English and include the following:
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities
- Teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any)
|Subject areas||Molecular Biology, Nanoscience|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 Apr 2021|