We are a dynamic university that provides high quality education to our students, reinforced by the fact that we were awarded Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (2017).
Applicantfor a highly motivated individual with a PhD in mechanical engineering, materials science, physics or chemistry (physical/surface) to join the Laser Engineering and Manufacturing Group (LEMG) in AME.
About the position:
- The position is research focused; however, the individual should be prepared to undertake some postgraduate and undergraduate teaching.
- For Assistant Professor level appointment, the individual must have demonstrated a clear ability for leading research in the relevant field, evidenced by a track record of publications .
- Applicant will use all of this cutting-edge laser welding, additive manufacturing (AM), and characterization instrumentation to contribute to the knowledge base around this topic.
How to apply:
- Apply online and candidates should include a CV and brief summary of research accomplishments with their application.
- Please click here to view the job description and person specification.
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Mechanical engineering, materials science, physics or chemistry|